Makeup Brands That Still Test On Animals In 202013/09/2020
10 Top Beauty Product Companies That Still Test On Animals
Yes as shocking as it is ,there are still plenty of big brands that still test there new beauty products on animals .Why ? you may ask ,and thats a very good question with no apparent reason .So who are these companies and whats known about them ?
- MAC Cosmetics : Canadian cosmetics manufacturer founded in Toronto in 1984 by Frank Toskan and Frank Angelo
- Estee Lauder : American multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products .Founded by Estee Lauder in 1946
- L’Oréal : French personal care company headquarters in Paris .Founder: Eugène Schueller 1909
- Avon : American multi-level marketing company in beauty, household, and personal care categories.Founder: David H. McConnell
- Rimmel : British cosmetics brand, now owned by Coty, Inc. Rimmel was founded by Eugène Rimmel as a perfumery in 1834
- Chanel : French company for women’s high fashion and ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods and accessories.Founded by: Coco Chanel in 1910
- Revlon : American-based multinational cosmetics, skin care, fragrance, and personal care .Founded by Joseph and Charles Revson and Charles Lachman in 1932
- Yves Saint Laurent : French fashion designer who, in 1961, founded his eponymous fashion label. Yves Saint Laurent is owned by L’Oreal,
- Max Factor : Max Factor was founded in 1909 as Max Factor & Company by Maksymilian Faktorowicz,
- NARS Cosmetics : French cosmetics and skin care company founded by make-up artist and photographer François Nars in 1994.
While there are still many top brands that still choose to test on animals, there are SO many vegan friendly and cruelty-free make up and beauty brands to choose from. Make your voice heard and